ELMS: ENGLAND LIFESTYLE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
CREATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR CREATIVE PEOPLE
- Do you struggle to find time to get the core work of your business done because you have too much administration to do?
- Is administration the bane of your existence?
- Do you find yourself manually completing lots of little jobs that you are sure can be automated but don’t know how or have the time to automate yourself?
- Does the thought of updating your processes and systems fill you with fear?
- Do you wish you had more time for your business or home life?
- Do you wish you had a fairy godmother who could help?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, here I am!
I’m Emma, a Virtual Assistant, Workflow Manager, and I want to help you save you time.
In an office I would be called a Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, or Office Manager, but because I work remotely and for multiple clients, I am a Virtual Assistant. There are Virtual Assistant’s who work in all areas and for all clients but most of us specialise. Me? I love working with creative people, because of their energy and inspiration! I adore organisation and administration! My speciality is taking a bird’s eye view at the systems you have in place so they can be improved to match your needs and strengths in how you work.
When somebody contacts you about your business how do you store that information? Google Contacts? An Excel sheet? Or do you have a CRM in place? How much of this is automated and how much manual data-entry do you do? As a Workflow Manager I am interested in maximising automisation and efficiency so that you have to do as little as possible and everything is as organised as it can be. I especially love working with online tools and using tools in creative ways to help you get the most out of your business.
I am British, living in the Netherlands, married to a Dutch guy (he builds furniture!). I have a PhD, during which time I created my own cataloguing system and database (ever busy with the systems!). In my spare time I eat and cook as much food as I can, garden, travel, and sew historically-inspired clothing. I am a proud carer of 2 playful rescue dogs and 3 grumpy rescue rabbits.
Use the Contact Form to get in touch, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0641 011 402.